Having a technology question in your classroom? There are three ways to contact Champ Support so you can choose the quickest and most convenient route to getting help.
- If it’s an emergency, call us and we’ll be there within 15 minutes.
- If it’s not an emergency, but still needs to be fixed, email us, or put in a job ticket.
Receiving a job ticket is the preferred method at Champ Support, but any of these options will work! If you don’t know how to submit a job ticket, take a look at the quick instructions below.
Submitting a Job Ticket to Champ Support:
1. Go to the SchoolDude website.
2. Enter your email address in the required field.
3. Make sure you’re under the IT Request tab and then enter your name, phone, location, room number, and problem type in the required fields. You’ll also have space to describe the problem, if necessary.
4. Enter workorder as the password.
5. Press submit.