Having a technology question in your classroom? There are three ways to contact Champ Support so you can choose the quickest and most convenient route to getting help.
- If it’s an emergency, call us and we’ll be there within 15 minutes.
- If it’s not an emergency, but still needs to be fixed, email us, or put in a job ticket with Service Desk.
Receiving a job ticket via Service Desk is the preferred method at Champ Support, but any of these notification options will work! If you don’t know how to submit a job ticket with Service Desk, take a look at the quick instructions below.
Submitting a Job Ticket to Champ Support:
1. Visit https://servicedesk.champlain.edu/
2. Enter your Champlain username and password in the required fields and log in.
3. Click the expand arrow next to the “Create Request” button in the top left and select “New Request” out of the drop down menu.4. Enter a brief title for your issue in the “Subject” field, and provide a detailed description in the “Description” field.
5. Feel free to provide as many additional details as you wish using the optional text and drop-down boxes to allow us to better serve you. You may also optionally attach a screen shot or photo of your issue using the “Attach File” feature.
6. Click “Add Request” to submit your ticket!
You can also review the status of your open tickets within Service Desk.