Before break, we covered how to create an ePortfolio and how to add artifacts to the portfolio. We’ll bring the tutorials to a close with information about submitting work to a professor and viewing feedback.
Submitting Work For Assessment
1. After uploading your work to Eport, you must then submit the artifact to your professor. First, click the “Submit” button on the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Type your instructor’s name into the text field and choose the correct name when it appears.
3. Finally, you will see a screen confirming that your assignment has been successfully submitted. This will allow you to double check that the information has been submitted to the correct class and professor.
1. Once your assignment has been graded, you can log back into ePort to check your results. First, find the “Work” dropdown menu at the top right of the screen. Click on “My Results.”
2. This will bring you to a list of all of your assignments that have been assessed on Eport. Find the correct assignment and click on the “Actions” drop down menu.
3. From there you can view the details of the assessment, which will show scores and comments. You can also view details of the assignment by clicking on the plus sign on the left.